FlowFlex SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 Low Level Nasal Non-Invasive Swab Antigen Rapid Test Kits
- UK Government Public Health England, Porton Down Laboratory approved for Home Use
- Non-Invasive Swab only 1-2cm into the lower nostril completely reduces discomfort
- Results in 15 minutes offer significant time/cost savings over lab methods & accuracy of up to 98.8%
- Supplied with pre-filled tubes of buffer fluid for maximum ease of use
- CE Certified and MHRA Registered
- Designed to aid the rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections by identifying those with positive results so they can quickly isolate
- Simple to use with clear instructions & easy-to-read results with all necessary equipment included
- Results within 15 minutes for the SARS-CoV-2 antigen with a high sensitivity and specificity
- CE Certified
- Lateral Flow Test Kit
Brand - INNOVA
Detailed Technical Information -
INNOVA SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test characteristics
This swab test is intended for the rapid detection of COVID-19 - results available within 15 minutes with high accuracy.
- It is intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections.
- The Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test (Swab) does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2.
- Each kit contains everything required to carry out the tests, no additional equipment is needed.
- Approved by Public Health England & validated by the UK government.
- Results in 15 minutes.
- Each kit includes clear instructions and is easy to use.
- Cannot be shipped to a USA address.
- This test is being rolled out by the UK government to mass test the population in Liverpool and other cities, click here for UK Government approval (test 3 on the list).
- This test is designed for use by clinical professionals (eg Doctor/Practice Nurse/Employer Occupational Health depts etc).
- An application for exceptional use of a COVID-19 rapid test, to be used by members of the public for home use, was approved on the 23rd December 2020 by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), click here for details.
- Positive Percent Agreement (PPA): 97.3%
- Negative Percent Agreement (NPA): 99.6%
- Overall Percent Agreement (OPA): 98.9%
- Specimen: Nasopharyngeal (NP) Swab
- Time to Results: 15 minutes
- Shelf Life: usually 24 months from the date of manufacture
- Rapid testing for SARS-CoV-2 antigen within 15 minutes
- Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
- Simple, time-saving procedure
- All necessary reagents provided & no equipment needed
- High sensitivity and specificity
- 20 Test cassettes
- 20 Sterile swabs
- 20 Extraction tubes and dropper tip
- 1 Workstation
- 2 Buffers
- 1 Package insert
- The Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test (Swab) has been evaluated with specimens obtained from patients.
- A commercialised molecular assay was used as the reference method.
- The results show that the Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test (Swab) has a high overall relative accuracy.