Protects users and patients from the transmission of infections. Glove material is resistant to blood and other body fluids, and protects against bacteria, fungi and viruses including SARS-CoV-2, Hepatitis B & C and HIV. Secure grip yet good tactile sense thanks to texturing in the finger area combined with a reduced wall thickness. Lavender blue in colour with high wearing comfort and great tactile sense.
• Medical Device Regulation CE Class I
• Personal Protective Equipment Regulation CE Category III
• EN 420, EN ISO 374-1, EN 374-2, EN 16523-1, EN 374-4, EN ISO 374-5, EN 455-1, EN 455-2, EN 455-3, EN 455-4, ISO 2859-1, ASTM D6319, ASTM F1671
• AQL 1.5 (as per EN 455-1) or AQL 1.0
• Material: Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
• Colour: Lavender blue
• Finger Textured
• Powder Free
• Length : Median 240mm
• Wall Thickness : 0.14mm
• Force at break : Median 7 N
• Durability 3 Years
• Latex Free
• Glove Shape : Flat with rolled rim, ambidextrous
• Barrier performance AQL 1.5 (as per EN 455-1) or AQL 1.0
• Protects users and patients from the transmission of infections. In addition to the impermeability requirements
of the European standard, the gloves also fulfil the virus impermeability requirements of ASTM F 1671.
• With the newly developed material, the Sempercare® Nitrile Skin² feels soft and light
• The elastic material offers highest wearing comfort and a maximum sense of touch.
• The structured fingertips guarantee a sure grip at all times, even in a moist environment
• The glove is powder-free and does not contain any natural latex proteins. This makes it ideal for people with type I allergy who do not want to miss the comfort of latex.
• labelled as medical device (class 1) and single-use protective glove (PPE category III). Thereby it can be used for additional applications such as laboratory/pharma, food/catering, professional cleaning/hygiene.
• The violet colour makes it easy to distinguish from natural latex gloves and allows for easy recognition.